Monday, June 16, 2008

My word for Today

Last week I had that amazing privelege of being on a call for a client with Ellen Rohr of www.barebonesbiz.com discussing bookkeeping and other financial strategies. It was a great call and very informative. Having another set of eyes on the financial structure of my client's business really gave me some good insight as to what my client's roles should be within their own companies from a financial sense.

The word that stuck with me after the call was Steward. We always hear about companies offering services that will mind business so you don't have to -- enabling you to focus on what you are good at. Well what a mind shift I had after the call. Yes , if you are good at marketing or writing you should have a team in place to do the bookkeeping and web design, so you can get to the core of building and maintaing your businessbut you still need to be responsible for the financial position of YOUR company. You need to take interest in what the financial blueprint of the company tells you. Just remember a great team always needs a great leader. Information gives you that control over your financial future.

It is with this information that you can really start to make better financial decisions, grow your business and make changes that are important for your financial strength.

I invite you to comment on how you are going to learn about becoming the Steward for your company.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home